Monthly Archives: February 2011
February 22, 2011Posted by on
Back when Rep. Giffords was shot the Progressives and their allies in the Left Stream Media tried to portray Sarah Palin, the people that make up the various Tea Parties and Conservatives in general as the cause of the shooting. They tried to portray that the criticism of the government from right as the cause of the violence. They have also tried to portray the Right as Fascists and Nazi’s. Don’t believe me go look up the signs that the progressive carried when they protested against President Bush and now against Gov Walker in Wisconsin. Let’s overlook the hypocritical fact that these same Progressives that decried criticism of the Obama administration as leading to violence, had criticized the government under President Bush and are criticizing the state government of Wisconsin under Gov Walker (both Republicans don’tcha know) without one iota of concern that it will lead to violence. Instead let’s first look at some history and apply it to today.
You see today is an anniversary. An anniversary of the execution of three college students named Sophia, Hans and Christoph. These students committed the ghastly crime of handing out leaflets on campus of their university.
Were they calling for armed insurrection? No.
How about the persecution of some minority? No.
No, what they were guilty of and executed for was criticizing the government. You know what the Progressives say that Conservatives shouldn’t be allowed to do.
Oh you want to know what government executed those students for criticizing it? Why the Nazi’s of course. The Progressives just like the Nazi’s just can’t abide being criticized for there policies and actions.
Today marks an anniversary of true bravery for the cause of liberty. On February 22, 1943, Sophie Scholl, her brother Hans, and Christoph Probst were executed by guillotine in Munich, Germany. Their crimes? Anonymously distributing leaflets criticizing the German government at the University of Munich. They were members of the White Rose, an underground student group that should inspire every American who loves the cause of liberty.
This is where the Progressive Ideal of no criticism leads, to state (government) sponsored murder of students. Remember which side of this debate is for the expansion of not only the size of government but the power of it as well and which one doesn’t want you to criticize the government when it is in power: The Left , the Progressives.
To learn more of the state murdered students click the link provided.
February 3, 2011Posted by on
While watching the MSM coverage of what has been happening in Egypt, it has become very clear that the vast majority of the people commenting believe in Unicorns and Fairy Dust.
Why do I say this? For the simple reason that these people go to such logical contortions, including distorting history, to down play the fact that there is only two organized groups in Egypt: Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood (MB). The final outcome from all this is and almost always was a binary solution set. There was a chance last week, up till around last Wednesday, when the protests first started for the US government to get ahead of this while the MB was caught off guard by the protest and yes they were caught off guard. At that time the Obama administration had two choices:
- Keep their mouths basically shut and not criticize the Mubarak government, you known like they did when there was the protests in Iran back in 2009. That’s right Obama and his gang did not announce support for the protesters, but neither did he say anything against the Iranian government. Basically he washed his hands of the thing and let it all play out. The outcome was foregone at that point, the mullahs were always willing to kill mass quantities of its own people and the Iranian Army allowed it tho happen. Remember it was special “security forces” that did the deed in Iran while the Army stood by and watched. (Hmm does that last line sound familiar)
- Call Mubarak and tell him that he needs to have US run open elections, but not then in September as they were scheduled and let the Pro-democracy protesters know that the US was going to run the election not Mubarak who rigged the last couple of elections. At that time it would have given the Pro-democracy protesters what they wanted : Free Elections and allowed them to form secular opposition groups which really doesn’t exist right now. Right now there is only one large opposition groups is the MB and an immediate election that is not rigged, no matter who runs it will lead to the MB taking over.
Instead the Obama admin did neither, they dithered and let the MB get its act together, so that one week later when they finally got around to most of option two, it was too late. The MB had a week to start forming alliances and getting its members out in the streets. That is why over the weekend the demonstrations in Cairo got so big and why there had started to be more violence: The MB trying to provoke the Army into an incident.
Also Mr. ElBaradei that a lot of the MSM is trying to push forward as the guy to take over is nothing more than a MB mouthpiece at this point. He has given interviews in Der Spiegel trying to down play the history of the MB (father of Hamas and Al Qeada). I have even seen one report that six months ago he struck a deal with the MB to run for President in the scheduled September elections against Mubarak. In case you have been asleep this last week the MB back ELBarradei last Friday and he stated that any government that replaces Mubarak MUST include the MB.
However there is three MSM meme’s I want to address specifically:
- Egypt is too secular for a Islamist organization to take over there.
- The ties to the Egyptian Army the US has is such that we can put pressure on them to do what we want.
- The Muslim Brotherhood only has 20% representation, they can’t take over.
If you believe any of those three meme’s you have been snorting the Fairy Dust you also believe in and here is why: Read more of this post